Saturday, February 14, 2015

Praise for God School

God School has just received its first review, and I'm happy to say it's glowing:

Last night I couldn't fall asleep so I thought I would read a few chapters of "God School" by author Scott Kinkade. Well it's now 2.07 am and I have read the whole thing!! Although the author has created clever fantasy world and crafted an exciting story, the real strength of this novel is the development of the intriguing characters, including the hero Ev. The author does a good job of describing the surroundings and feelings of each scene. Its short, but I'm not surprised - as in this day and age many authors cut their books up into two or three, although I for one am not bothered either way. It is truly worth the price and time to read. I really hope the second book is right around the corner!! --Cyril Patrick Feerick

God School is currently available on Amazon (feel free to click on the link on the left side of this page).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors