Friday, August 31, 2018

Updates

I'm pleased to announce my Divine Protector books are now available on Kobo. This is big news because of Kobo and Wal-Mart's new alliance. These are the first four books in the series. I'm still working on getting Aragami onto more platforms; that should happen very soon.

Some of you may be wondering what happened to James and why he hasn't posted in a while. Well, his computer died, so he's been unable to do reviews. We're hoping to get a new laptop for him tomorrow, so hopefully he'll be back within a week or so.

In other pseudo-news, I'm debating whether to take my Infini Calendar books off KDP Select and put them onto other platforms. Leave a comment if you want to see that happen.

Also, my next novel, Return of the Nine, is coming along nicely and shaping up for an early 2019 release. This is all subject to change, however, so, you know.. disclaimers.

That's all for now. Keep on reading!


https://www.kobo.com/us/en/search?query=scott%20kinkade&fcsearchfield=Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors